Ryan & Durey Announcement
Ryan & Durey Solicitors are pleased to announce that David Markovich has joined our team.
David is a dispute resolution lawyer and has practised in Western Australia and in England. David’s litigation work includes:
- Wills & estates, guardianship & administration, and family provision claims. Some key judicial findings included:
- Liquor licensing. See for example: Star & Garter Hotel Pty Ltd v Liquor Commission of Western Australia  WASC 193;
- Defending criminal prosecutions (WorkSafe, EnergySafety and Environmental Protection Authority);
- Property sale, leasing and strata disputes;
- Business and contract dispute, and consumer law;
- Employment law, restraints of trade and employee claims including discrimination, unfair dismissal, general protections and contract claims;
- Construction projects and adjudications;
- Professional negligence.
David acts pro bono as Counsel for RSPCA prosecutions and has worked with other charities and human rights groups. In 1994, in the midst of civil disruption in the former Zaire following the Rwandan genocide, David helped set up a refugee camp.
Formerly, David was a senior economist providing research and policy advice to State and Federal governments.
Mobile : 0449 194 703